2021 holiday bonus

IN VIAREGGIO WITH THE HOLIDAY BONUS

FREE CANCELLATION UP TO 48 HOURS FROM ARRIVAL !!

C

Hi, I'm Andrea from the Hotel Tahiti in Viareggio
Did you know that you can use the HOLIDAY BONUS until 31 December 2021?

This good news that appeared a few days ago allows you to plan your holiday in the period you prefer, switch off and relax your mind while saving up to € 500 on your stay. In fact, I have decided to join the structures that accept the holiday bonus in Tuscany, to give you the opportunity to take advantage of this convenient opportunity to relax and enjoy your well-deserved holiday while saving money.


Contact us now and together we will find the best solution for your next holidays in Viareggio. Book today and you can choose between super discounted rates and extremely flexible rates.

We are waiting for you in our hotel, just 100 meters from the beach. From here you can easily reach all the main outdoor activities of the city, walk on the beach or on the wall of the dock, run and do sports in the pine forest park in front of our hotel, entertain the children in the attractions in the park or visit the promenade of Viareggio.

Among the numerous innovations of this year in compliance with safety and "covid" regulations we have thought of a new All Inclusive model, follow us on social networks to find out more '! Our goal is to make you feel on vacation and let you breathe the sea air before you even arrive in your living room with us!

 

Request your quote without obligation, via email, or try to create your quote independently with our new booking engine, it's very easy and you can create and customize your stay. Give us a chance '

We are waiting for you!

 

how does it work?

 

Short guide on the holiday bonus

The 2021 holiday bonus is an economic contribution for families who spend their holidays in Italy. It has a maximum value of € 500 and can be used from 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2021.

The amount of the bonus varies according to the number of family members, up to a maximum of € 500:

3 or more people: 500 € -2 people: 300 € -1 person: 150 €
The value of the bonus does not depend on the number of people who take advantage of the holiday.

How to use?

The bonus is paid out in digital format and must be spent at the time of payment at the hotel. 80% of the bonus value is obtained as a discount on the amount due, the remaining 20% is recovered as a tax deduction in the 2021 tax return.

How can I book?

The bonus can be requested by only one member per household. The booking must be direct. When it is time to pay, just tell us the unique code (or QR code) together with your tax code., You will be given a discount on the total price of the holiday. 80% of the value is received in the form of an immediate discount on the holiday invoice, 20% is obtained as a tax deduction to be presented in the tax return the following year.

Payment must be made in a single solution and in a single accommodation facility. We will issue you an electronic invoice or commercial document where we will indicate your tax code.

If the price of the holiday is higher than the value of the bonus, we will notify you of the value of the discount applied thanks to the holiday bonus. Any differences must be paid directly at the time of payment. Eg Total vacation 1000 €, bonus 500 €: immediate discount of 400 €, actual amount to be paid by the customer 600 €. € 100 of bonus remains which will be recovered with the tax return.

If the amount of the stay is less than the value of the bonus, we will calculate the discount on the amount due. Example: if the holiday costs € 450 and the bonus amount is € 500, the 80% discount must be calculated on € 450 and will be € 360, the 20% to be deducted will be € 90, i.e. 20% of 450 €.

Unfortunately, if the credit is left over, you will not be able to use it in another facility. The residual amount cannot be recovered in any way. The holiday bonus must be used in a single solution and in a single accommodation facility.

The value of the bonus does not depend on the number of people who take advantage of the holiday, but on the number of members of the family unit and remains so even if not all take advantage of the holiday.

You can take people who are not part of the household on vacation and use the vacation bonus.

Cancellazione Gratuita
Nessuna Penale
Risparmi
Welcome Drink
Acconto Rimborsabile
WiFi Gratuito